VANI-T is Australia 's No.1 Spray Tan now taking the UK by storm!
It is one of the few spray tans which uses all NATURAL and ORGANIC ingredients and in addition to that it also provides intense hydrating and skin firming properties packed with multi-vitamins and antioxidants to leave your skin looking and feeling healthy, toned and youthful.
Great for sensitive skins - No animal testing
Vani- T's professional tanning range is loved and requested by A-list celebrities (Jennifer Aniston, Cameron Diaz, Cheryl Cole, Kylie Minogue and many more), beauty editors and TV shows around the world for its famous just-off-the-beach glow.
At Serenity we use
- Liquid Sun® by Vani-T® - A rich luminous honey tipped glow
- Dries quick and is non tacky
- Only one light coat is needed
- Odour neutralising Vanilla extract- no more faux tan smell
- Superior natural fading
- Exfoliate before your treatment to remove dry, flaky skin that causes uneven tanning. Dead skin cells absorb more colour in some areas (elbows, knees and feet in particular) and prevent the application of colour to the fresh skin beneath
- Before tanning your skin should be clean, however, avoid high pH products like bar soaps that stop the tan developing
- Do not apply lotions, makeup or colognes prior to tanning
- Do not apply deodorants prior to tanning (It will turn your armpits green!)
- You should shave/wax at least 24 hours before your tan
- Wear dark loose fitting clothing to your appointment; tight clothes can rub off the tan.(Please be aware the guide colour can stain nylon and light wool)
- Bring along flip flop type footwear to avoid the tan rubbing off the feet
After Care Advice
As soon as you’ve had
your tan you’re already looking like you’ve had a day at the beach but it’s going to get even better over the next 8-10 hours! So, to help keep you looking this way here’s a few tips for you:
- Do not wash, bathe or shower for at least 8 hours post application, ideally wait till morning this will afford your tan's optimum potential.
- During this development time, avoid wherever possible the wetting of hands, for example, washing dishes, taking washing out of the washing machine, etc.
- Wear loose fitting clothing during the development period, there will be some residue loss but as the formula is water soluble it will wash out of most materials, including bedding
- We do not recommend any vigorous exercise during the development period, excess perspiration will hinder the development of your tan
- Ladies - whilst your tan is developing it is advisable not to wear a bra
- Moisturize twice daily to keep skin supple and assist your tan and maintain its radiant glow
- Long, hot baths will reduce the colour of your tan quicker than showering
- Swimming - Chlorine will cause your tan to fade more quickly, just as with a natural tan
When you notice your tan starting to fade, simply grab the phone or email us to make an appointment, have a good scrub, and we will have you gorgeous again in a flash!!
back to treatments